Yes. Licensed clinical social workers (LCSWs) and licensed marriage and family therapists (LMFTs) may earn continuing education (CE) credit hours through the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) by completing CIRlearn courses. For other states, check with your accrediting organization to determine if your state accepts BBS-accredited courses. CEUs earned vary by course offering.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email