Yes. Licensed clinical social workers (LCSWs) and licensed marriage and family therapists (LMFTs) may earn continuing education (CE) credit hours through the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) by completing CIRlearn courses. For other states, check with your accrediting organization to determine if your state accepts BBS-accredited courses. CEUs earned vary by course offering.
Do CIRlearn courses earn continuing education units (CEUs)?
- USC artificial intelligence center seeks to reduce military suicides
- CIR director discusses value of military social work
- Prudential – USO discuss importance of financial readiness for transition
- USC summit spotlights key area for veteran success: financial readiness
- From Our Director: This Thanksgiving, remember those still serving