No. However, the USC School of Social Work offers a specialization in military social work for Master of Social Work (MSW) students interested in treating military-impacted populations. CIR plays a critical role in supporting this academic program by developing the curriculum’s specialized content, new and innovative teaching technologies, and sophisticated evaluation and research strategies to improve learning outcomes.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email