No. However, the USC School of Social Work offers a specialization in military social work for Master of Social Work (MSW) students interested in treating military-impacted populations. CIR plays a critical role in supporting this academic program by developing the curriculum’s specialized content, new and innovative teaching technologies, and sophisticated evaluation and research strategies to improve learning outcomes.
Does CIR offer any undergraduate or graduate coursework?
- USC artificial intelligence center seeks to reduce military suicides
- CIR director discusses value of military social work
- Prudential – USO discuss importance of financial readiness for transition
- USC summit spotlights key area for veteran success: financial readiness
- From Our Director: This Thanksgiving, remember those still serving