Yes. CIR offers several online courses for behavioral health providers. These courses are an ideal way for behavioral health care providers to improve their effectiveness in working with military populations. CIR also offers an online course for employers and hiring personnel discussing why and how to hire veterans. Additionally, on-site workshops are offered from time to time. For the latest on course offerings and trainings, visit CIRlearn page.
Does the USC Center for Innovation and Research on Veterans & Military Families (CIR) offer any courses?
- USC artificial intelligence center seeks to reduce military suicides
- CIR director discusses value of military social work
- Prudential – USO discuss importance of financial readiness for transition
- USC summit spotlights key area for veteran success: financial readiness
- From Our Director: This Thanksgiving, remember those still serving