Yes! To learn about deferred or planned gifts, including bequests, life-income plans and other options for your estate — and for information about increasing your income, earning valuable income-tax deductions and reducing your estate taxes — please contact the Advancement Office at the USC School of Social Work at 213.740.7205.
If I can’t afford to make a gift at this time, can I plan to make a gift in my estate?
- USC artificial intelligence center seeks to reduce military suicides
- CIR director discusses value of military social work
- Prudential – USO discuss importance of financial readiness for transition
- USC summit spotlights key area for veteran success: financial readiness
- From Our Director: This Thanksgiving, remember those still serving