To learn more about research studies that are actively enrolling participants, visit the Research Projects page. If you are interested in participating in an active study, contact the designated person for the specific project. For general information on participating in future studies, contact Sherrie Wilcox at or visit uscsocialwork.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bfKSoyJPhAdBQup to complete a brief screener that will match you with a research study.
I’m interested in participating in your research projects. How do I get involved?
- USC artificial intelligence center seeks to reduce military suicides
- CIR director discusses value of military social work
- Prudential – USO discuss importance of financial readiness for transition
- USC summit spotlights key area for veteran success: financial readiness
- From Our Director: This Thanksgiving, remember those still serving