On Thursday, November 6, the USC Center for Innovation and Research on Veterans & Military Families celebrated its five-year anniversary at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion in downtown Los Angeles. Thank you to all our colleagues, friends and supporters who joined in the celebration. See some of the photos from the night’s festivities below.
- USC artificial intelligence center seeks to reduce military suicides
- CIR director discusses value of military social work
- Prudential – USO discuss importance of financial readiness for transition
- USC summit spotlights key area for veteran success: financial readiness
- From Our Director: This Thanksgiving, remember those still serving