On Saturday, April 18, Clinical Associate Professor Kimberly Finney moderated a panel discussion on how to better support veterans’ mental health, looking at new approaches drawn from scholarship and clinical experience. Held during the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, “Coming Home: New Approaches to Supporting Our Veterans” also included Clinical Associate Professor Eugenia Weiss, co-editor of Supporting Veterans in Higher Education: A Primer for Administrators, Faculty and Advisors, and Clinical Assistant Professor Kristen Zaleski, whose new book, Rape and Roll Call: Understanding and Treating Military Sexual Trauma, focuses on the epidemic of sexual violence in the military.
- USC artificial intelligence center seeks to reduce military suicides
- CIR director discusses value of military social work
- Prudential – USO discuss importance of financial readiness for transition
- USC summit spotlights key area for veteran success: financial readiness
- From Our Director: This Thanksgiving, remember those still serving